Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tour de Fremont

In order to save the planet, but more importantly save a little money, I have started biking to work. Round Trip is about 30 miles. It takes me about an hour to get to work, which actually isn't too bad seeing that when I sit in traffic on the freeway getiing to work takes 20-40 minutes.

After practice one night, I thought I needed to put air in my back tire so I tried out my new pump. Unfortunately it was only a one way pump. It let all the air out, but wouldn't put any in. Sure enough I had to wait half an hour for my father in law to pick my up. How lame am I.

I highly recommend riding a bike to work if you can, but we'll see If I feel the same way after summer.

1 comment:

What the "Hales" said...

Just think of all those plants you are keeping alive by not using your car.....jk more that you are probably get in great shape. Thanks for being green...I know California loves you for that. Hahah