Saturday, October 24, 2009

Maya's First Gymnastic Class


Last Saturday we spent the morning at Bay Aerials Gymnastics. It is located across the parking lot from the Fremont Happy Fish! Maya was super excited for her new class. She was one of the older students in the class. For the whole 40 min. of class, Maya had a huge smile on her face.

Scott and I were a little afraid that she would run amuck and do whatever she wanted to do, but she did so well! She listened to Teacher Mike and loved to be the demonstrator.

I think her favorite activity was jumping on the trampoline and playing with the large parachute! Maya would occasionally stop and look at the older girls who were doing back flips, and say, "I wanna do that!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling!! I LOVE the smile ... miss her so much!

Summer said...

How cute! I can't believe how big she's getting!!!